Tuesday, November 24

Crafty Weekend

First off, I cannot believe I now have two 2-year olds!!! We had an amazing day, singing and playing. I finished the crowns on time, and we made apples of wool for the Christmas tree as well. A great day! "Bestemor"- Grandma and Uncle Johannes were down for the weekend and there was much rejoicing. I became second best after approximately 4 seconds. Makes me so sad that we live so far apart. Anders took the opportunity with extra help in the house to work on insurance papers and we arranged a birthday party involving organic wholesome carrot cake WITH cream cheese frosting, whole wheat pizza, and 10 little ones running around ( and almost twice as many adults- that's a lot of espresso to make!) Short and sweet festivities. We concluded with going out in the dark at 5pm, and sending off (simultaneously) 6 chinese lanterns. No pictures from that yet, but hope to get some from a friend. It was magical and amazing.
All in all, the weekend flew by, I have recovered from my sleep deprivation thanks to "Bestemor" getting up at the crack of dawn and we are back on track for Advent preparations.



The orange one with the Autumn applications was initially for Lea, but when they received them, Lea ONLY wanted "Good Night Moon" and Noa couldn't care less. So I had to do a complete mental turn around. I guess one makes the map according to the terrain, not opposite.
Especially happy with the elastic back, no sewing machine required!

No comments:

Post a Comment