Thursday, November 19

Birthday Preparations

This is actually a WIP Wednesday post, today. A Work In Progress. Which I have been really wanting to get started with, but have been preoccupied. Now, the twins birthday this weekend, and two crowns must be made.
I am using the wonderful crown tutorial from the wonderful blog Frontier Dreams. She has a super simple idea to make these wonderful felt crowns. Am working on the applications now, which is lovely work. I have never been much of a crafter, and it is SO relaxing to do this sort of handcraft. Almost meditative. The woolen felt my mom sent down, and am using regular cotton embroidery thread.

Noa's colors and inspirational book. He loves cows, moons and stars.

Lea is alive and active, I had to go for a happy color, and her inspiration is squirrels, nuts and leaves. I know that November is over us, the sky is grey, and I can see about 4 leaves on the oak tree, but Lea's heart has been in this season for so long. She'll be happy I hope.


More to come. Back to work. Picture quality could be better. These semi automatic are difficult I find. We have decided to wait to next summer till we replace our CanonD40, possibly with the D50. But this one is great for kids, the Olympus Tough. Shock Proof 2m and WaterProof 10m!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment