Saturday, February 6

The Star Money.

I have been telling the story of The Star Money quite often these past weeks. I like the idea of repeating the same story, using original language, singing songs, enacting, and talking about the same story everyday. And I have firm belief that such stories will speak to the small child for every repetition. I am not a musical person, nor am I fluent on any sort of instrument, but I did try to go through this wonderful Star Money Circle found in the Live-Educations Kindergarten curriculum, consisting of 4 different verses, and speech.

by ruth elsaessar

2 comments:

  1. That is just great what you are doing, repetition is so very important for the young child, it brings security and safety. And you are a great mother to do this in music and speech. I remember telling my children stories, and they still remember some of them, and they are all grown up, so they definitely seep into the subconscious and leave an imprint. Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which book of Live Educations curriculum is this circle in? Thanks

    ReplyDelete