Thursday, February 11

Package from Beneath the Rowan Tree

It took me a while to reorder the playsilks after the fire. I did not want to go for these Sarah Silks which I didn't really like, so I found a wonderful woman on Etsy.com, Beneath the Rowan Tree, who hand-dyed them and sent them to me in Norway. Absolutely wonderful quality and colors! I am so happy, and so are all the kids, they have been in use ALL the time. Really the best toy ever.

My unwrapped magic.

Basket of silks

In addition I ordered 7 little dwarves, one for each day of the week. Have to switch them out every evening, but Jasmin is already finding a little joy in finding them in the mornings, aknowledging their color, the color of the candle and todays dinner on the menu planner.

Thursday hiding in the trees

A beautiful little gnome for today

1 comment: