Monday, May 31

Greenness all around

Spring nature table.

The small flower children.

I received these beautiful wooden Sprites from Syrendell on Etsy. They are wonderful! It is Jasmin's job to run out in the mornings and fill their hands with fresh flowers.
My WIP project now is cloth bags to hang by their beds, to find their clothes for the days, no questions and less mess. Jasmin made hers together with me, making the twisted rope and stitches along one side. She realy looks forward to finding out what she is to wear, now I just have to make sure I don't forget...

We did a lot of watercolor painting a while back, everyday, and did a whole wall feature, all of us painting our own side.



The dandelions have sprung into seed, covering the hills in fairy-dust. Our garden is coming along, the days have been hot and dry, which requires a little more watering then I had expected, I was of course hoping mother-nature would take care of the watering situation. Pictures to come. Am slightly immobile as of yeasterday, on a hike up the mountain here with the family, I seriously sprained my ankle, have to use crutches, and am off to get an x-ray tomorrow.

our garden flag. handmade flagpole, just a little crooked...


Our greenhouse on the porch is an ingenious food-cart from and old ship Anders came home with one day. Not the most beautiful/ aesthetic piece of furniture, but very effective.

The tomatoes seem to like it at any rate, and the baby-salad is thriving.

To sum it up, Noa's tractor love. I made up a blue tractor lullaby special for him (I sing them all their own good-night song). A couple weeks ago we were at a great local small cultural happening, and they had put out this gorgeous little old blue tractor which WAS HIS tractor! He was amazed! Stunned.



2 comments:

  1. The sprites look right at home! I love how they get fresh flowers to hold. What a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spring table and nice to see my wee card, take care of your ankle. love and light Marie

    ReplyDelete