Sunday, August 22

Sunday Serenity

lunch. homemade labneh with garlic and cumin, homemade/slow-food salad from the garden and roasted potatoes.

I love Sundays. And I love trying to make them different from other days. The day is white, according to our Waldorf rythm. White, clean, serene. We show it in our clothes, our table and the way we move; clean and calm.

We baked sunbread for lunch. A ritual I would like to continue everyweek. You can vary the dough, but the concept is wonderful. I had Jasmin hooked on the whole process. She has been fleeting annd not foucused lately, so it was quite a feat for her. Presented it for dad at lunch.


lea loves daddy.


funny thing is, if they get to choose, lea chooses the doll and buggy-
noa his speedster bike.
no point in fighting against nature.


a small ode to my friend charlotte's house out in fykse. they have made this amazing garden area, beautifully done. and noa.


It is raining today. Real rain. First signs of autumn have arrived, back with more later.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely food, and I feel a real serenity in this posting of yours, love and light Marie

    ReplyDelete